- Department has successfully completed DRS- SAP -I and DRS-SAP- II of University Grants Commission with a thrust area of " Consumer research in Rural Areas"
- Presently 47 research scholars are pursuing their doctorate research under the supervision of faculty members of the department and more than 100 research scholars have been awarded Ph.D. degree in management faculty.
- Department has been getting good number of foreign students from countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, Yemen, and Iraq through ICCR.
- A project on Knowledge, Attitude, Behaviour, Belief and Practices (KABBP) of voters in Gujarat -Base line and End Line Election Survey assigned by Election Commission of India in Assembly election of Gujarat, February -September 2012.
- Prof. (Dr.) H J Jani and Dr. Raju M. Rathod rendered their consultancy service in preparing State wise Analysis of Accreditation Reports of Gujarat, Published by NAAC, Bangalore and prepared by NACC & Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat, published in March 2014.
- A study to check the viability of Contributory Personality Development (CPD) course launched by Gujarat Technological University in MCA, BE, Degree and Diploma in B.Pharm and Engineering. Collected assigned by Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Gandhinagar, 1st November 2013 to 7th November 2012.
- Providing consultancy service to Krishna Medical Hospital run by CharotarArogyaMandal for creating professional corporate culture among the employees and to other local Small and Medium Scale Industries.
- Department has GHPIBM Industry Academic Research Forum with an objective to promote and facilitate research activities among young teachers in the field of Management and related Social Science.
- Department organizes various extension activities under Corporation Bank’s chair in Management at the department.
- Department has established SCOPE Language Laboratory to enhance communication skills of students.